63rd Annual Summer Music Camps
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Make plans to join us in 2021, back and better than ever!
Jr. High Band Camp July 11 – 16 Sr. High Band Camp July 18 – 23 Jr./Sr. High Orchestra Camp July 18 – 23
Why this Camp?
- Specialist on every instrument
- Nationally recognized artists, teachers, and conductors
- Private lessons (additional cost)
- Comprehensive program including band, orchestra, stage band, and chamber ensembles
- Dedicated, experienced staff
- Well-equipped, comfortable facilities
- Six hours of instruction per day
- Performance in at least one ensemble during camp
- Planned, supervised recreational activities throughout camp, both on and off-site
- Counselors, artist-teachers, and conductors are hand-picked from across the nation in their musical skills and rapport with young people
Campers must have been enrolled in band or orchestra instruction during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Junior high campers are those completing grades 6-8 in spring 2021.
- High school campers are those completing grades 9-12 in spring 2021.
- ALL string students will attend camp July 18-23, 2021.